Thursday, February 3, 2011

Playing with Photoshop

I got to spend the day at home today because school was cancelled due to weather. Bailey woke up at 5:30 and came and bounced into bed because of course she doesn't care that we could be sleeping in. She lay (crawled around on top of us) for a while and then I got up with her and picked up the kitchen and made pancakes. I also hauled in a great big load of firewood so we have been sitting inside in front of the fire today. I love having a fireplace! I love not having to get out of my pajamas!

I have been playing with my trial of Photoshop Elements and Bailey's Valentine's day pictures this week. I made the Valentine's card below. My first try came out very pixelated, I think because my background was from the internet and wasn't sharp enough, but I love the second try!


I also used a free Before and After Template from Paint the Moon and put in some of the Valentine's pictures. Bailey is such a funny girl! I need to make a few tweaks in the mask layer on the first after picture-I think it is something to do with the template because it isn't in my original picture. It's a mystery!



Linked to:
My Romantic Home
30 Handmade Days

1 comment: