Sunday, March 21, 2010

2day I Choose Remodelaholic as Post of the Week


Okay, I guess this wasn't technically from this week, but I found it this week and I think that counts. This was created by Cassity at Remodelaholic and featured by U Create. In case you can't tell what exactly you're supposed to be seeing here I'll give you a hint...it's something made out of paper (surprise!). Give up? The beautiful mosaic behind her bed is a board with a black base coat that she then glued about a million one inch paper squares on and then mod podged over. Her tutorial is great, but she had mentioned how long it took. I'm thinking a LONG time! I think I'll save this as a summer project for the new house.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! It's amazing what you can do with mod podge!!

    ReplyDelete